The future for us is simple:
- Every child will have access to play in a safe environment.
- Communities will be educated on quality outdoor play areas.
- Local, state, and national leaders will support children's outdoor play.
Since 1995, the National Program for Playground Safety (NPPS) has been the leader in research, training, and development of S.A.F.E. play areas in the nation! The National Program for Playground Safety seeks to empower communities to create safe, inclusive, and high quality play areas for children. We do this through research-based advocacy and training.
- To raise community awareness of children's outdoor play areas.
- To advocate at the local, state, and national level for safe, inclusive, high quality play areas for children.
- To educate professionals who are involved with children's play areas.